Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm so sorry, sayang...

Dear my beloved son, Razin...

Maafkan mak malam ni...

Mak tak berniat nak marah-marah Razin bila Razin nangis.

Mak tak berniat nak berkasar dengan Razin bila Razin asyik meragam 2 malam ni.

Maafkan mak, Razin...

It's just that... I'm so freaking tired.

Today was supposed to be my off day but I still went to work today. I had to.

When I'm back home, I was tired with work stuff and you kept screaming your head off. I have no idea why you're acting like that. Mak cuba sabar sejak petang tadi... tapi bila Razin takleh kena letak langsung and nak kena ada orang teman sentiasa, Mak pun naik letih la...

Sorry yer sayang...

Mak cuba lebih sabar lagi.

When I told you I'm sorry while trying to tuck you to sleep just now, you kept on cooing... purring and smiling in satisfaction when I kiss your face, head and neck. When I talked to you. telling you just how I felt (tired and sorry for being mad at you), you kept on babbling... as if you're trying to soothe me. :)

I know you just want your mommy by your side, darling... And I'm truly sorry for being such a bad mother just hours ago :(


Taken when I changed your diaper before tucking you to bed.

I love you sayang.... Mmmmmuahhh! www.tips-fb.com

3 comments:

asna cute said...

Razin dh masuk 6 bln dh start bg dia solid food ke?.

Farzlyna Mustafar said...

jgn la marah2 mak... haziq dulu camni jugak masa baby klw demam or baru baik demam... sepanjang mlm nak berdukung..lg parah.. dengan asma nye.. bykkan bersabar.. ada ganjarannya 1 hari nanti

Ryehanna said...

To Asna: YUp. dah bagi dah... cer check older entries :)

To Farzlyna Mustafar: Tu la kan... huhu.. rase bersalah gile cos marah2.. tp bdn letih tu yang panas je hati dengan baby nangis2.. T_T